Tuesday, November 17, 2009

From Buenos Aires, Finally

The usb port of the hostel computer is blocked, so I haven't had a chance to upload any photos until now...
Also, it seems that you can't enlarge these photos by clicking on them (which may have something to do with the fact that I had to download them to the hostel computer desktop in order for them to upload to my blog properly, and the files have some weird restrictions on them. argh.) I will try to fix this soon.

To Connor, Mom & Dad:

**************************************************************************

To Kellie:

note: all of the writing on the right side of this postcard will be covered by giant stamps when--if-- this ever makes it to you. another advantage of online postcards: more space! and I can extend them further by typing underneath them :)
***********************************************************************
To Lindsay from Miami:

1 comment:

  1. Yay, postcards! I really like the one of the doors in BA, and I'm incredibly jealous that you get to be somewhere where it's warm this winter!

    ReplyDelete